735 N Water Street, Suite 501
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Opened in 2019, Saint Kate The Arts Hotel (owned by Marcus Hotels & Resorts) offers a modern luxury experience with an artful twist in Downtown Milwaukee.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts engaged NEWaukee to increase brand awareness and foot traffic to the newly-opened hotel.
NEWaukee met with the Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Marketing and Director of Advertising to better understand the organization’s goals. Key insights included:
• The opportunity to highlight and activate Saint Kate as an entertainment destination to be enjoyed by those in Wisconsin as well as out-of-state.
• The hotel’s existing marketing strategy could be augmented by offering unique, signature in-person experiences that reflect its brand.
• The proposed program should reflect the hotel’s artful brand and appeal to an audience likely to book a stay in the hotel.
NEWaukee designed Sensorial, a masquerade ball party that included pop-up theatrical performances curated by the United Performing Arts Fund, multiple DJs, and multimedia installations.
• More than 500 tickets sold, generating new email leads and social media followers for Saint Kate
• The event garnered press from local media outlets
• Pre-, during, and post-event content received over 68,000 social media impressions
• Photo and video captured from evening and delivered to marketing team for re-use
Talk to Angela to get started: email@example.com
Photo Credit: Michael Marten, NEWaukee Lead Photographer/Videographer
Artwork: Crystal Cave Remix © Kristina Rolander 2019