04/13/2023 News Projects
NEWaukee Partners with KCHP to Create the LEAP Institute for Nonprofit Leaders
NEWaukee is excited to partner with the Kacmarcik Center for Human Performance (KCHP) to bring to life the LEAP (Leadership, Engagement, Advancement, and Performance) Institute!
The LEAP Institute is a game-changing program for nonprofit leaders seeking to strengthen their skills and elevate their organizations. Over the course of 12-weeks, participants will embark on a journey of personal and professional growth, exploring their leadership and engagement styles, gaining practical skills and strategies, and building meaningful connections with like-minded peers.
Participants in the LEAP Institute will have access to a diverse range of learning opportunities, including:
- Small group modules
- One-to-one coaching sessions
- Access to fundraising and marketing resources
One of the unique features of the LEAP Institute is its cohort-based approach. Participants work closely with a small group of peers throughout the program, which provides opportunities for meaningful connections, peer-to-peer learning, and ongoing support. These connections have the ability to continue beyond the program, leading to lifelong friendships and valuable professional networks.
The program will be led by seasoned facilitators from NEWaukee and KCHP who are passionate about helping nonprofit leaders achieve their goals:
- Angela Damiani — The leader of the NEWaukee team, Angela (she/her) has spent over a decade developing engagement strategies that work. She helps communities and companies build meaningful connections and attract top talent. Angela is a serial entrepreneur launching four businesses, guest contributor and writer for national publications like Fortune, New Geography and Style Salute, frequent public speaker at economic development symposiums like Future Wisconsin and was a 2016 40 Under 40 Award Winner.
- Neil Willenson — Neil Willenson is a nationally known non-profit founder, corporate executive, public speaker and actor. He has vast experience in program design and execution, facility management, fundraising, grantmaking, public relations, marketing, strategic planning, live event production, celebrity talent booking and personnel management. He is an organization creator and builder who approaches all projects with creativity, innovation, collaboration, strategic thinking, and kindness.
- Todd Kraiss — Todd Kraiss, MS is a Clifton Strengths Coach and facilitator who leads Coaching and Performance at the Kacmarcik Center for Performance. Todd holds a Masters in Educational Psychology, certifications in Positive Psychology, and has been a passionate facilitator to help individuals reach their potential for several decades. Todd lives in Port Washington, WI and his wife and children. In his free time he enjoys music, nature, and relaxing in his hammock.
Angela, Neil, and the broader LEAP Institute team will offer practical insights, tips, and strategies that can be applied immediately to each participant’s organization.
- May 24 (Program Kickoff)
- June 7 (Half Day Intensive)
- June 21 (Half Day Intensive)
- June and August (Assessments, Coaching and Peer Groups)
- August 16 (Program Wrap Up)
If you’re ready to take your nonprofit leadership to the next level, the LEAP Institute is the program for you. We invite you to join us for an unforgettable journey of personal and professional growth.
Join our program at $3,000 to invest in your professional development and equip yourself with the tools and skills needed to be a more effective and impactful leader.
Register HERE to secure your spot and start your journey to becoming an effective and successful nonprofit leader.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for answers or to request an informational meeting.