What You Will Do:
- Work on a cross-functional Professional Scrum team to deliver Increments of Done product every Sprint. This is a hands-on position part of the team responsible for delivering software
- Help refine the Product Backlog to balance between short/long term needs from a data and architecture perspective
- Contribute ideas, tools, and processes to help us move reliably faster and continue innovating
- Help us define our overall data strategy including things we can do now, things we should do in the future, and things we should absolutely avoid.
- Research and learn new technologies, be part of vendor discussions and product decisions
- Work on multiple different areas: architecture, automation, adoption and advocacy of best practices, coding, continuous integration and delivery, documentation, monitoring and alerting, performance tuning, reliability and scalability, security, servers and systems provisioning, tooling, and troubleshooting
- Disaster recovery plans and tests in a HIPAA/HITRUST cloud environment
A Bit About You:
- Healthcare data background. Familiar with the data commonly found in EHR systems
- Knowledge of healthcare data standards (HL7/FHIR) and practices (HIPPA/HITRUST)
- Ability to implement back-end solutions in Azure using CI/CD
- Desire to work in a small team and be hands-on
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
- An interest in re-imagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through mobile application in new ways
HealthChampion is the world’s first consumer driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampions’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees:
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and collective code ownership, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And Smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at HealthChampion:
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment – one of self-organization, transparency, and craftsmanship – that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.